"The only way I ever made money is by working"- Izzy Plotnick
Our mission is to help you make smart choices with your money. Whether it involves saving, investing or spending, our depth of experience in financial (and non-financial) issues will provide wise guidance to help you build, protect and preserve your wealth.
We believe that a successful strategy for investors is to build a globally diversified portfolio, generally using low-cost, passively managed funds, such as index funds, and stay the course, re-balancing and tax managing along the way.
The problem is that while the strategy is simple, it isn't easy. To follow it, you need the discipline to control emotions like fear and panic, which can cause you to abandon your plan. Our primary value to our clients is as behavioral coaches.
Our guiding principles are:
1. The only sustainable basis for a successful advisor/client relationship is mutual trust.
2. The foundation for a successful advisory relationship and successful investment portfolio is a plan.
3. Every year, everything you buy costs more. So for the long-run, the only sensible way to invest is with an outlook to enhance and preserve your money's purchasing power.
4. The dominant factor in long term real-life financial outcomes isn't investment "performance"; It's investor behavior.
5. We are optimists and are excited about opportunities in the future.